Monday, July 20, 2009

The Initiation

You want me to want you,
Show you I can't wait for you,
Be the first to attack,
Counteract,
The sensual tension.

Seduce you out of your senses,
You want me to lick you in the shape of poems,
Sing you poetic moans,
To be...or not to be
the muse of your wildest fantasy.

Rock you lullabies with my hips
as my name seeps from your lips,
taste metaphors in our first kiss.

Stealing your breath in order to live,
Vitalized by your vital signs,
Your beat creates my pulse.

Naughty thoughts dwelled upon,
ferment into lust.
Bracing myself for that first thrust...

Your initiation into my imagination.

----------END---------


Welcome to my world, my mind, my thoughts. I've been waiting for you to join me on this trip deep into our imaginations. You read the stories, I write them, creating fantasies from reality. All the work posted here is my original work unless otherwise stated. My mind is open so the more the merrier. Feel free to be the self you often keep hidden from public eye. This is a judge free zone. Free love reigns here so comment and if something I've posted inspires you please share, it is soooo much better to give than to receive.

No comments:

Post a Comment